When the time comes to begin a family, we will combine your eggs with sperm to create embryos. We check the embryos for health and viability, and then choose the best one for Single Embryo Transfer.
Articles in this section
- What is the Prelude Method, and how does it work?
- Why is The Prelude Method Relevant to Me?
- Who Is The Prelude Method For?
- Is the Prelude Method a Form of Egg Donation?
- What are the advantages of The Prelude Method?
- What is the Process for The Prelude Method?
- How Long Can Eggs be Stored?
- How Many Eggs Will You Collect?
- Can I Donate My Eggs to Someone Else?
- What Happens if I Choose Not To Use My Saved Eggs or Embryos?