No, it isn’t. The Prelude Method is a way for you to save your own eggs so that you can use them when the time is right. Nobody else will have access to your frozen eggs but you.
Articles in this section
- What is the Prelude Method, and how does it work?
- Why is The Prelude Method Relevant to Me?
- Who Is The Prelude Method For?
- Is the Prelude Method a Form of Egg Donation?
- What are the advantages of The Prelude Method?
- What is the Process for The Prelude Method?
- How Long Can Eggs be Stored?
- How Many Eggs Will You Collect?
- Can I Donate My Eggs to Someone Else?
- What Happens if I Choose Not To Use My Saved Eggs or Embryos?